We have been advised by the Club that from 12 April rallies may commence again but:
- As a siting only exercise – as a campsite, to comply with overnight stays and self-contained accommodation.
- No limit to the number units attending only regulation is the gathering of members outside.
- Rallies should be run in England for residents of England, no travel to the other devolved Nations until the Club is advised.
- Rule of 6 or two households applies to outside gatherings, so ralliers may sit outside in groups meeting this rule. Gatherings in awnings or gazebos are not recommended. Do not compare rallies which are classed as self contained holidays with pubs/restaurants and other hospitality venues. Government has made it clear the rules are different.
- Covid Risk Assessments are to be submitted to the Club 7 days before the rally.
- No social activities to be organised as part of the rally and this includes refreshments, raffles and plaques and no mixing of households or bubbles inside, including awnings and gazebos.
- Organised sport is something formally organised by specific groups. More information available from Centre Secretary for rallies.
There are currently no changes to social contact rules and many restrictions still remain in place.
More information is available via Centre Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org.